Nongaming resort with rooftop pool; suites have private balconies overlooking the city
Hotel at a Glance: Polo Towers Suites
Polo Towers Suites is located directly on the Vegas Strip, but unlike many of its raucous neighbors, it maintains a family-friendly atmosphere. Kids can let loose while hanging around the pool.
- Rooftop pool: This tranquil spot features covered cabanas and sweeping views of the city.
- Room with a view: All rooms offer private balconies where you can take in views of the city or the mountains.
- In-room entertainment: WiFi and flat-screen TV
- Full kitchens in one- and two-bedroom suites
The Las Vegas Strip: 24/7 Entertainment and Fine Dining
With an almost unlimited variety of casinos, bars and nightclubs, and live entertainment, the general consensus along the Las Vegas Strip seems to be “go big or go home.” And you can go really big here. Make a beeline for the dozens of 24-hour casinos lining the neon-lit Strip to tango with Lady Luck in high-stakes games of roulette, blackjack, and poker; or grab a front-row seat to the city’s over-the-top glitz at nightly magic, acrobatic, and musical performances. Be sure to stick around for mealtimes—casinos on the Strip are known for their fine-dining restaurants and extravagant buffets overflowing with crab legs and prime rib.
Even Sin City isn’t all casinos, all the time. Go shopping at the high-end boutiques found inside most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip, or head to Fashion Show Las Vegas to browse racks at Neiman Marcus, Macy’s, and Saks Fifth Avenue. You can also virtually travel the globe in just a few city blocks, thanks to the Strip’s re-creation of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and Venetian canals. And you’ll find a surprising number of activities in Las Vegas for kids hidden amid the raucous nightlife.
As the situation around (COVID-19) continues to evolve, the safety and well-being of our guests and team members remains our top priority. We are continuing to closely follow the changing government mandates and guidance from public health officials of Nevada. Please see below the new face mask policy for Polo Towers.
Mandatory mask policy: All team members & guests indoors at the Polo Towers Resort are required to wear face masks to enter the property.
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $32.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- $200 refundable security deposit on credit card paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- All team members & guests indoors at the Polo Towers Resort are required to wear face masks.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- One queen wall bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- 300 sq ft
Larger than a standard hotel and includes a microwave, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, dishes, cups, and silverware.
- Note: the wall bed will be set up as a bed upon arrival. Customers can use the bed as a sofa by calling housekeeping and requesting sofas cushions and ottoman.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- 600 sq ft
- One king bed, one queen wall bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- 900 sq ft
- Check in: 4 p.m. In order to help keep space between groups and prevent crowding, we ask that you please limit the number of people coming into the lobby for check-in to only the primary guest on the reservation.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $32.95 plus tax resort fee includes: access to rooftop pool, children’s splash pad, BBQ area, business center services (including boarding pass printing), fitness center, laundry facilities, in-room WiFi, and local calls.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available